• Creation, Implementation and Execution of effective affiliate marketing campaigns across various markets and affiliate networks
• Understand client requirements and support impactful digital marketing solutions and action plans.
• Coordinating and communicating with the affiliate network, ensuring affiliates are informed of all seasonal launches, promotional and weekly campaigns/ email marketing
• Foster strong relationships with influencers, content, technology and offer based affiliates
• Distribution of client specific creative briefs and managing the process to ensure affiliates and partners have all necessary assets in a timely manner
• Supporting in key metrics, promotional and affiliate reporting
• Assisting with information flow between internal and external teams
• In conjunction with the Client Account Managers and other employees, use the eCommerce platform’s in-built administration, design and data manipulation tools to setup and manage end to end tailored marketing campaigns including high conversion rate custom landing pages
• Work with the wider marketing team to understand wider business objectives
• Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail
• A minimum of 1 years experience in an ecommerce/ digital marketing role
• Demonstrable experience in creating and managing Marketing Campaigns
• Excellent spoken and written English with an ability to present information well
• Demonstrable proof of enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and problem solving
• Team player, a good listener and communicator
• Excellent problem solving and a can-do attitude
• Appreciation of good content design for mobile and desktop
• Awareness of new eCommerce and digital marketing technology trends
• Comfortable with data, spreadsheets, numbers. Knowledge of Excel, Google Drive and online productivity tools
• 3+ years professional experience in digital marketing in an ecommerce environment.
• An interest in Software and technically minded.
What’s to offer:
• Excellent career progression opportunities where innovation, ideas and ambition are always rewarded.
• Agile company where there’s always a new challenge and new opportunity to be seized.
• Friendly, innovative work environment.
• Competitive salary, bonuses, pension and private healthcare.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com