Export Technologies is looking for an eCommerce expert with experience of growing online business.
Our clients are retailers who leverage our eCommerce platform, analytics and consultancy to scale their online trading.
The eCommerce Consultant will be responsible for the end-to-end management of new eCommerce client relationships and their online revenue growth.
- Meeting with clients and other service providers to discuss their online sales targets / functionalities /alignment / strategies / issues.
- Understand client requirements and propose workable solutions and action plans.
- In conjunction with our Development and Design teams, use our software’s in-built administration, design and data manipulation tools to manage tailored eCommerce solutions for clients.
- Coordinate digital projects. Deliver on time and to spec.
- Client support, advice, calls and training.
- Advising / Training / Actioning
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Product Data Audits
- Content Audits
- SEO Audits
- Social Media Audits
- eCommerce performance analysis
- Interpret and analyse data to help improve client performance and revenue.
- Analysing different Sales Channels and encouraging clients to move into these areas to improve sales.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Working with Designers to get specifications and projects completed on time.
- Working with Digital Marketing specialists to ensure that client Pay Per Click Advertising is being correctly managed and CPA% targets are within a suitable range.
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Participate in the creation and improvement of internal processes and strategy.
- Relevant University Degree, 2:1 or equivalent
- 3+ year’s experience in a related role to demonstrate:
- Proven eCommerce trading experience
- Proven experience of digital marketing e.g. sales campaigns
- Proven experience in capturing and analysing data to drive effective customer strategies
- Experience in conducting campaign performance analysis
- Experience in formulating plans and strategies for the market and customers
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Customer facing skills
- High levels of enthusiasm and commitment
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with data, numbers and spreadsheets using MS Excel, Google Drive and online productivity tools.
- CSS, HTML and basic web design skills
- Additional web languages e.g. JQuery, MSSQL Server
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com