This is multi-disciplinary role that mixes client management, project management, client support and consulting with effective digital marketing implementation and team working.
- Daily management of client PPC and Facebook Advertising digital marketing accounts, ensuring the client is making the most of their ecommerce consultancy and driving traffic to client’s site as cost effectively as possible in order to generate sales.
- Meeting with clients to discuss targets/alignment/strategies/issues/respective responsibilities.
- Understand client requirements and propose impactful digital marketing solutions and action plans.
- In conjunction with the Client Account Managers and other employees, use the eCommerce platform’s in-built administration, design and data manipulation tools to setup and manage end to end tailored marketing campaigns including high conversion rate custom landing pages.
- Coordinate digital projects. Deliver on time and to spec.
- Client support, advice, calls and training.
- Interpret and analyse data to help improve client sales performance at agreed Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) percentage.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and regulations (particularly as relates to Google and Facebook).
- Working with Content Designers to get specifications and projects completed on time.
- Participate in the creation and improvement of internal processes and strategy.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an ecommerce digital marketing role.
- University Degree 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and managing Google paid search, Facebook adverts.
- PPC & Facebook Management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of being client focused and completing projects to hit deadlines and targets.
- Excellent spoken and written English with an ability to present information well.
- Demonstrable proof of enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and problem solving.
- Team player, a good listener and communicator.
- Strong consultancy skills, excellent problem solving and a can-do attitude.
- Experience of Sales data analysis, buyer behaviour analysis
- Appreciation of good content design for mobile and desktop,
- Awareness of new eCommerce and digital marketing technology trends.
- Comfortable with data, spreadsheets, numbers. Knowledge of Excel, Google Drive and online productivity tools.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong time management, task prioritisation and organisation and follow up skills.
- Access to transportation for client visits.
- 5+ years professional experience in digital marketing in an ecommerce environment.
- Experience in affiliate and email marketing campaigns to grow retail sales would be welcome
- Google Analytics, PPC Qualifications and Facebook Blueprint Training.
- An interest in Software and technically minded.
What’s to offer:
- Excellent career progression opportunities where innovation, ideas and ambition are always rewarded.
- Agile company where there’s always a new challenge and new opportunity to be seized.
- Friendly, innovative work environment.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, pension and private healthcare.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org